Pink Caviar Manicure Review by Ivana

Hello everyone! We have a guest post from Ivana Thinks Pink for you. She has made a review on the Pink Caviar Manicure. Let's take a look!
                                      

I'm sure you're already familiar with Caviar manicure, because I'm seeing it everywhere at the moment but in case you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'll tell you one more time. :P



Ciaté released a Caviar Manicure set, where you get a base nail polish and pearls aka beads. Long story short, great idea but the whole set is a bit overpriced. Okay, you get a tray and mini funnel to pour back all beads that fall down but you can put a tiny box under and make your own funnel from a piece of paper. :D The idea about caviar manicure is to pour pearls over wet polish, gently push them to stick even more and get a 3D manicure that looks like caviar. :D I think we all got same idea when we saw this set....
 
All you need are beads. I got mine on Born Pretty Store ages ago, search for 3D Steel Ball Glitter. This set costs a bit more than $5 and you get 12 colors so you can easily mix them together and get funny combinations. You can use my new code J10X31 to get 10% off. Btw... If this code will be used two times more, BPS will sponsor a giveaway. :)


Step 1: Apply a base color. Or if you already have nail polish on, you can just add a layer of top coat to have sticky surface. Do one nail at a time.
Step 2: When polish is still wet, put your finger over something that will catch fallen beads. Sprinkle beads over your nail to cover the whole surface.
Step 3: Gently push the beads down so they stick a bit more and you get rid of a beads that didn't stick to the nail.
Step 4: Apply a coat of top coat to seal the beads and make them "long lasting". 



DAYNIGHT
I did my ring finger yesterday and it seems like the topcoat changed color to light pink so it looks like I did an accent nail. :P 
                                             Sun

 Base color: Essence TE Circus Circus - Cotton Candy

Mix of pink, light pink and purple 3d Steel Ball Glitters

Beauty Secrets TC Fast Finish Polish Dryer

I was done in less than 10 minutes, but I only did my left hand. I'm sure I'll do a full manicure once in the future, because it's really easy to make it.

My nails are super short, excuse me for that, but the final result looks funny and cute even on my nubs. :) So yes, no need to spend so much money on that set. :e You can mix as many color as you like so you're not limited with specific color combinations of beads, that's another plus!

What do you think? Do you like this new trend and idea about Caviar manicure? It's not super long lasting so I'd definitely wear it for special occasions or when you want to do something special. :D

Xoxo,
Ivana :k 




                                                   


                                                     



Comments

  1. I recommend http://choosefashionstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look dazzling on your dream day sporting this bright red Cutdana Work, Resham Embroidery. Long flair style, off shoulder gowns in net fabric features Stone Work, Zardosi Work, Zarkan Work. Ideal for all occasion of spring summer season. Red Net Bridal Long Style Gown It has work in floral motifs and border work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We offer latest exclusive casual wear lehengas, party wear lehengas and handmade bridal lehengas with different fabrics like silk, net, crepe, georgette and brocade and with diverse art styles

    lehengas choli designs
    lehenga choli online shopping
    bollywood lehenga choli online shopping
    lehenga choli online sale
    lehenga choli online store
    lehenga choli designs
    lehenga online shopping

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts